2650 W Baseline Road
Mesa, Az 85202
Office Hours

Health Certificates

If you are planning on flying to another state or country we can help. Each state and country has different requirements for travel. Health certificates are usually required for travel and are valid for 10 days from date of issue for the outgoing flight and 30 days for the returning flight. Each airline has its own regulations and you should check with them before you travel. Traveling out of the country or to Hawaii has specific requirements and many require planning in advance. It is best to contact the destination or country and the USDA for requirements.

USDA Pet Travel Information Website
Lets Go!!!